Postcard Documentary

Sometimes I send out postcards. Sometimes I have a scanner.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A brief description of a postcard documentary.

When you buy a postcard documentary you will get four or more watercolor post cards about some topic. I will draw and/or paint on the front of the postcard and I will write something on the back. The topic might have occurred over a span of weeks, in a few moments, or somewhere in between. I will send a postcard once every one or two weeks. I will always send the amount of postcards you purchased, but all of the rest is subject to change. If there is going to be a huge delay between mailing of postcards I will contact you via email or mail.

Hm. That is all I can think of right now. If you have any questions, post them below or email me here: (stewart at thehaddocks dawt com).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home